Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Day at Charles E. Cheese's...

I don' t have any soccer pictures from this week. I had a camera ordeal. I got out to the field and the battery on my big camera was dead...so i pulled out my little camera...dead also. Man, I couldn't believe it. I don't go anywhere without my camera...well i still didn't leave without it...but i certainly wasn't prepared like I should have been. Soooo....Grande let me borrow his camera and I took a few pictures with his camera, but I don't have them.
BUT what I do have are some pictures that I took of Grande and Madisyn the day he took her to see Charles E. Cheese. Grande kept calling Chuck E. Cheese..."Charles E. Cheese" and it would just drive Madisyn crazy!! "NO! Grande, it's Chuck E. Cheese!"

Madi reeling in the big fish!!


Madi and Grande competing against each other in the water gun game...I do believe that Madisyn won!!



Whack-a-mole!!! Best game ever!!

Madi and Chuck E


Grande did beat her at air hockey...not real sure how his back felt after bending down so low to play against her.



My dramatic little girl in the maze...


Counting her tickets...

...and picking her prize.


After Chuck E. Cheese, we went to Sheriddan's. I don't know who likes that place more, Grande or Madisyn?


Ewww, worms in her ice cream!!!


No comments: