Thursday, May 15, 2008

Vegas!!

I was sent to Las Vegas for a credentialing conference. I went up on a Tuesday and Evan was able to come up on Wednesday after work. Neither on of us had ever been there. We were pretty overwhelmed with the city. Lots of lights!!!! When I WASN'T in the conference, we walked around the strip. We didn't see any shows or anything...just walked around. But here are some of the neat things we saw...


Me & a Green M&M
Evan with his 3D glasses to watch an M&M movie
We stayed at Harrah's.

The Eiffel Tower at the Paris at day and at night.

The lights at the Bellagio...They were absolutely amazing.


The Garden at the Bellagio
Looking out across the lake at the Bellagio to Caesar's.
Evan in front of the Statue of Liberty at New York, New York


New York, New York


Evan really looking at that meat! I think he must have been hungry.

My pomegranate margarita before....


...and after...yum.

US...at Margarittaville
The Statue of David at Caesar's Palace....I couldn't help myself.

1 comment:

Gayleen said...

Next time we go for fun!!!!!!!