Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm an Aunt!!!

I became an aunt on Thursday!! My not-so-little brother had a little boy. Caleb Clifton Pearce was born on July 31 at 12:15 pm, weighing in at 6 lbs, 8 oz, and 20 in. long.
...best of all...I think he's going to have red hair.

Here are some pictures....

The Proud Papa, and brother

Just moments after Caleb joined the world.


I took these that night he was born.
This is Doc and Caleb

...Shelby and Caleb

and Caleb's little feet



Here's Doc pushing Caleb down to the nursery for the first time. When the parents dads pushed the babies out for the first time, they played a lullaby





To give Shelby and Doc a chance to rest, we took Madisyn and Jayden to Chuck E. Cheese for them to blow off some of their pent up steam.


Looking at their new gift.


Me and Madisyn with Baby Caleb


I was having fun with this one

I asked for a new family picture..and this is what I got.

I hope Shelby knew what she was getting in to...now she was 3 little boys!!! I finally got Doc to give me a pretty smile.
Mom, Shelby, Madisyn and Caleb


Baby Caleb on his second day

Doc and Madisyn pushing Caleb around the halls.

Doc and his little baby boy at home


Tango checking out his new cuz

1 comment:

G said...

Oh my God!!!! I just checked your blog and saw these...how precious is Caleb and how big Tango looks next to him. Maddy looks like a proud cousin pushing him through the halls...congrats to Doc and Shelby and all of you!!! He is a sweet boy!