Monday, August 25, 2008

Madisyn is in Kindergarten!!!

Well...the time is finally here. My little girl is in school. She started kindergarten yesterday. I asked her if that meant that i was old...her going to school. She said "yep, but mom your still pretty." Silly little girl. She was absolutely precious.


This is her making her lunch on Sunday night. She's been waiting for this day forever....peanut butter in our house. :)


Getting a good start on the morning....breakfast of champions



Here she is....the big girl!! She picked out her own outfit.






Daddy held her hand all the way inside...until we walked in the door and she said "Dad, you don't have to hold my hand anymore" Right, like i could stay dry eyed after that.

This is my sweet little Madi sitting at her desk. What a big girl. Have I said that yet?


On our way out...had to get one more picture.



I did everything I could not to cry when I dropped her off. I at least waited until I was out of the building until I lost it. Evan was making fun of me saying that we were taking her to kindergarten, not military school. I know, I know. Just so hard to see her grow up. Nice, just bitter-sweet.


This is Madisyn right after school....she made it!!! Her first day. Yea, Madi!!!



But before we even made it home, she was out! and she slept til 7, ate dinner and was back to sleep by 930.


Big boy Tango...taking a bath in the sink

Tango is quite the mover now. He tried bailing in the sink.


Here's the little goof ball after his bath. He looks so funny standing up with his short little legs.



Here she is on the second day!!!! She never ceases to amaze me. I love to see her smile.




She's got her very own locker. Here she is putting her backpack away. Notice, the Madison right next to hers....good thing we spelled her name "wrong" ;)

Here is my big girl getting off the bus at Sherri's today. I was lucky enough to get off just in time to see the first day. I can't even begin to tell you how lucky I am to have such a great sitter. She was ready by the door when she got off. I feel so good knowing that I don't have to worry about her. Before long, Tango will be waiting by the door waiting for his big sister to get off the bus.

2 comments:

G said...

Oh, Elena...I cried right along with you as I looked at the pictures! She looks absolutely precious..what a big girl! Tango is darling...I love his little body...you already know what I think of him! Love you all!

The Burgess Family said...

Elena I love your page! Love all the pictures! My goodness Maddison is so big now! She is beautiful! Hope all is well! Erin